Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Long time no Blog....

A while back I signed up for a Vacation Swap and got matched up with Zarah www.beautyschooldropout.net . She got my parcel this week! This is the first swap that I have signed up for and it is so weird looking at the parcel I sent and now it is on the other side of the world!!!! Hi Zarah!

Anyway, looky here! Look what my fellow real life knitting friend gave me the other day.
It is Zepher (EXCUSE MY SPELLING) and a bit of Alpaca Cloud too. I was telling her how I was keen to start some more lace projects (with my nose in her yarn stash cupboard) and she, "try this" cool hey!



I will post some pics of my efforts shortly.

AND I finished my Knitty's Branching out scarf too. I will post some photos next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of that yarn! Beautiful :)

- Secret Lace Pal