Thursday, July 27, 2006

All Branched Out



I finished this so much quicker than I had expected!
I made it out of Heirloom Cashmerino, about $7.00 bucks a ball and it took two balls; so a pretty economical knit really! Which is great, because we have kitchen renovations happening and we are on a bit of a tight budget at the moment.

Looky here! Dad bought me, a nice lot of new stash. I have already cast on a jumper from the purple Studio Mohair. The black one is Merino Supreme and the red cone is a three ply form Bendigo Wollen Mills, I'm not sure where the purple came from but I am thinking a little blanket.

2 comments:

tigerlou said...

It is a truly beautiful scarf, the pic doesn't do it justice. I haven't read your blog ( or any others) for ages, it's looking great.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Beccky!