Saturday, November 01, 2008

42 Words...

LOL I am up to 42 words so far. This is going to be a long month :)
I realise that I am not going to make the word count, but I will do my best. I was too busy playing dollies and little people this morning.... but I still have 8 hours and forty minutes until this day is over, let's see how long baby naps for.

I realise that NaNoRiMo is about getting as many words down on the page as possible until an idea comes full circle. I think this is really going to help my writing, weather what I end up producing is any good or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it. :) NaNo is all about getting into the habit of writing, and about making the time to write, so even what little time you can set aside is a great start.

This is my first November in years without uni exams, but I'm flying to Japan next week for 17 days, which kills the NaNo thing a bit for me!

Anonymous said...

Scarlet - I should be writing. Maybe it's a non-writing day. I dunno. Just stopping by to see how you're doing. I need to finish watching a movie so I can return it. And then ...