Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One More Sleep till Baby is Here!

Tomorrow afternoon we go into the hospital for the cesarean and baby should be here by about 6 - 6.30pm. I am quite over the whole pregnancy thing now and can't wait to meet the new little girl.

I have to admit though, I haven't finished packing my things or baby's. I just haven't been able to get myself organised - I'm very excited but I'm not looking forward to to whole operation and hospital stay thing. At least they have nice food there- with little bottles of wines at dinner :)

Well, that's it!

I will post some photos when I get back!! :)

2 comments:

the stripey tiger said...

Hope it went well today Becky, see you soon! :-) Shaz

Ruby Girl said...

Well by now congratulations will be in order. I can't wait to see photos of your new baby girl. I hope everything went well.