Thursday, March 22, 2007

Computer Dramas....

Will they ever end! My laptop is being packed up yet again, to be sent off for repairs. (Thank god it is still under extended warranty!!) So, alas, I am not able to post any pictures of my recently finished knits. This week I finished a One Skein Wonder for my niece and finally wove in the ends of my Irish Hiking Scarf that I cast off some months ago.


I have a few blissful moments before my little one, who has spent this week unwell and cranky, wakes up. I am off to search out a book that a friend has asked me to read, so he would have someone to talk to about it. It is the most recent Peter Temple novel...
Called 'The Broken Shore', I am keen to read it too. It doesn't really look like the kind of book I would head for in the bookshop, sometimes these are the ones I most enjoy... we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to see pictures of your Irish Hiking Scarf and the Shrug you made for your neice -- cute pattern! Sounds like you have been a busy knitter.

Pal O'Yours