Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bloody mature aged students!

I'm going back at uni.

I finished my Bachelor of Creative Arts, but never completed my BA in English Literature. I was so sick with my first pregnancy - the whole idea of uni just *poof* disappeared.

Enrolment day was quite surreal. The place was swimming with nervous looking teenagers with campus maps and exhausted, somewhat frazzled looking staff. But it was actually really exciting. My life has changed so much since I was here ten years ago. I have two kids, a few extra kilos and a kindle!
I have downloaded my book list already...

My first subject is called, 'Social Justice and Children's Literature', the book list looks great. I have been wanting to read 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfield for ages and it is on the list.

I am very worried at the moment though, I am in a panic that I will not get into the Tutorial that I wanted, I only have babysitting time for the lecture, so I need the tutorial on preschool day!

Fingers crossed - xxxxxxxx

No comments: