Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bombarded!

Sometimes one feels so deprived of writing ideas, while only a few months later,

.....Oh bugger, a magpie, with a horrible, beady, yellow eye just landed on the windowsill and banged his beak really hard on the glass. It looked really pissed off too!.....

Anyway, where was I. Yes, only a few months later one is bombarded with a flood of ideas and characters, that one almost hasn't the time to note all of them down??


.......Oh gee, that bird is busy! It is still staring at me like I pinched his lunch. Probably has a nest in my yard, lucky me! They pinch shiny thing, Magpies. Spoons, watches anything shiny.





Don't be fooled though, they will dive on you if they are nesting. Poke at your head with that big black beak! They use to dive on us in the park near my Granny's house.




This post has been hijacked by the bird! .......

Back to the point, I have had lots of idea of late...and although I have a few days to myself now, with little one going to preschool two days a week, I still haven't been able to get everything down of paper - virtual or otherwise.


No comments: